Friday, August 25, 2017

Why I Plexus



I used to put so much weight on what other people thought of the way I lived my life and the choices I made. Especially when it came to using and sharing about Plexus. I did not want to be judged for becoming "one of those people". Then I realized that other people's opinions were never there to help when I couldn’t function from extreme fatigue, when I had those daily headaches and migraines, or when my hair was falling out and the weight kept increasing. 
I was nervous about sharing my health journey and my plexus journey so publicly, but then I started getting messages from people asking questions. People needing answers of their own. Everyone wants to find healing in some way - whether it be for physical health, mental health, or even spiritual health reasons. And maybe we shouldn’t care so much, but sometimes it’s hard not to. 


My perspective on a lot has shifted over the past few months and today I find so much joy in the journey! Whether you’re needing words of encouragement, prayers, or needing a lifestyle change message me and I’d love to help! Helping is healing and whether you agree or not, Plexus is healing myself and many others! 


Haven't heard of Plexus? Learn more here with the Plexus TriPlex Informational Video!



                                                                                                            XO, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Plexus